Fund Proven Entrepreneurs in Developing Countries.
As direct investment or through solid financial intermediaries. The companies can develop and you'll receive a 3-6% annual interest. Start with as little as €50.Start now
Watch to Learn How You Can Fight Poverty
How It Works
Base your decision on country, loan maturity, interest rate return or whom your commitment will impact.
Repayments consist of your original investment plus accrued interest. Reinvest or have your funds deposited into your bank account.
Choose to invest through our local partners or to the project/entrepreneur directly.
Contribute to creating jobs and helping families improve their standard of living.
- 100% of the investors would recommend Lendahand
- Average of 807 customer experiences
- Easy to use. I like the direct connection with producers that LendAHand provides- Harry
- BAD. I wrote a review last week and stated that LENDAHAND lost a Wallet payment of €31.50, which should have gone to my bank account, when they changed to LE...- Kenneth Oram
- Great project in general - it gives one a meaningful way to help developing world. It is not a gift, it is a way to help them grow with cheap money. Regardin...- Martin
- General good experience. Good information at webpage and e-mails with new projects. To few projects in general, and special for solar/renewable energy proj...- Marius Gjerset
- Compared to the UK (lendahand Ethex) site I have previously used, it was difficult to register. Specifically I had a problem that my passport scan was of ...- Anonymous
- Very good experience with Lendahand. Main recommendations would be to improve reporting to better analyse diversification of investments and or risk. ...- Patrick Goodman
- very good website, good projects, keep up the good work- Anonymous
The above reviews of our crowdfunding are gathered by The Feedback Company: they guarantee the quality and validity of the feedback.
Media and Partners
What type of impact do you want to create with your money?
I want to provide families with access to basic needs such as clean energy and sanitation.