Given the current situation regarding COVID-19, there is increased uncertainty. Although Phillip Bank is in good shape and agreements have only recently been made with regard to interest and maturities, it is wise to be careful with your investments.
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital, an integrated Asian financial house based in Singapore, but operational in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong SAR), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia in 2009. In 2019, they merged with Lendahand's partner Kredit (an MFI focused providing financial services and training to low-income earners).
Information document issuing entity (NL)
Information note issuing entitiy (BE)
With this investment Phillip Bank will be able to finance the following 6 entrepreneurs:
- Siv Yin is 49 years old and she is a farmer. She would like to request a loan 10,000USD to purchase farm supplies and other input needed on her farm to boost her working capital
- Chou Yun is 56 years old and she is a grocery seller in her community. She has been requesting a new loan to expand her working capital for buying new products to stock in her store
- Ath Chengkoeng is 33 years old. She is requesting a new loan to purchase the farm supplies
- Chhay Sothea is a clothing seller in the Prey Veng Province of Cambodia. She needs a loan of 6,000 USD to purchase more supplies and boost her working capital
- Lunh Moeurt is a grocery seller on a market at Battambang Province of Cambodia. Wit a loan, she can purchase supplies for resale.
- Horl En, 36, is a rice farmer and she is requesting a new loan for buying farm supplies, fertilizers, soils and rice seeds