What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is an alternative way of financing a project without the use of financial intermediaries. Through our website you can collectively invest in small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in emerging countries. You receive periodic repayments, including a fixed interest rate. Typically a project only receives the money if the full amount is financed. If that is not the case, then the funders get their committed money back. There are several forms of crowdfunding: donations, loans, equity, profit-sharing, or rewards based.
Lendahand crowdfunding is about loans provided through our website to SMEs in emerging countries. The entrepreneur pays a decent interest rate and the lender receives a fair interest rate.
Advantages of Lendahand crowdfunding
- Interest The realized return is usually significantly higher than the savings rate. In the past years it was twice as high (3% at Lendahand vs 1.4% average savings rate).
- Impact At Lendahand it is possible to choose the entrepreneurs you want to lend to. That way you have a direct impact on the growth of an individual company.
- Control Many people have lost their trust in banks since the start of the credit crisis and more than ever want to have direct control over their investments.
- Trustworthy Lendahand only selects reputable SMEs that are subject to a thorough screening process.
- Honest At Lendahand it is fully transparent who pays or receives how much interest.
These entrepreneurs can almost start
Help them get started!
Cambodia | 36 months | 3.25% interest
With a loan of EUR 6,600 Chhao is able to purchase a plowing machine and dig a well to grow more pepper.
81% raised so far, € 1.250,- required
Max 54 days to go
Cambodia | 42 months | 3.25% interest
In order to increase family profits, Deap decided to ask for a loan of EUR 9,200 to construct rooms for rent.
74% raised so far, € 2.400,- required
Max 48 days to go
SM Gram Bikash Kendra 2
India | 24 months | 3.0% interest
With EUR 21,600 SMGBK can help women from Indian tribals to achieve an improved position in the economy.
85% raised so far, € 3.300,- required
Max 52 days to go
Select crowdfunding project.
Invest via solid partner.
Get money back with 3-6% interest.