We are the fast-growing and award-winning online impact investment platform. Our office is based in Rotterdam, the hipster city of the Netherlands.
By using financial technology we connect the financial markets to awesome companies and projects in emerging markets that need funding. We do that with one goal in mind: to alleviate poverty.
Oh, and we are always in need of good coffee, time, and excellent people. Not necessarily in that order. Currently, we are looking for
We do not work with recruitment agencies; acquisition based on these vacancies is not appreciated.
We have two Ruby on Rails applications. A public facing and an internal Ruby on Rails app. All running on AWS. We use CI/CD and modern error and log monitoring tools.
Ever since inhousing our application 1.5 years ago we have been steadily working on refactoring the codebase. As of now we have 95% test coverage and little legacy. Currently we are working on an API for external parties and on containerization of our applications.
- Work within the (small) dev team to deliver readable, maintainable and tested code and uphold others to the same standards
- Implement new features for our platform
- Challenge and question stakeholders to understand underlying requirements
- Refactor and optimize existing code
- Investigate and solve errors
Application Support Analyst
The DevOps team is in need of a new member. We develop and support our public facing website and internal web app in house. We have a solid cloud based infrastructure in place with modern error monitoring and logging tools to catch and resolve errors before our customers notice them. As Application Support Analyst you will play a key role in ensuring a high quality of service in our daily operations. You have a knack for understanding systems. We won’t ask you to write code, but you are able to read a stack trace.
- You are a point of contact for our internal users (your other colleagues), first line support and service providers. This means you can translate user issues to technical specifications and vice versa.
- Prioritize, follow up and take ownership of occurring incidents.
- Pro-actively monitor and troubleshoot our applications with the help of modern tooling.
- Provide solutions for recurring incidents.
- Assist in testing and upgrading of the Lendahand applications on our staging and production environments.
- Create and maintain documentation for internal publication.
Do you want to be part of the most awesome team at Lendahand?
At the moment the Legal Team consists of 1 legal eagle and is in desperate need of an extra pair of wings. We have great ambitions and we want to make sure that they are legally well embedded within the legal framework that we - as a MiFID licensed investment firm - are operating in. You will have your own main focus areas, with overlap with our current legal person where and when feasible. Your main focus points will be financial and regulatory law, designing and setting up several new investment structures. We move fast and go where few have gone before, so you need to be able to keep up with us and feel comfortable coming up with creative - but sustainable - solutions.What will it be like?
We are a young scale-up, so the environment is kinda chaotic and full of energy. Luckily you can escape that chaos every now and then by traveling to the relevant countries where you establish partnerships and remove roadblocks. You will not do the heavy lifting alone. The team is at your service, from the tech guys to the company’s founder. It’s that kind of environment ;-)
To apply please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com. You can use the same email address for any questions.