Given the current situation regarding COVID-19, there is increased uncertainty. Although Phillip Bank is in good shape and agreements have only recently been made with regard to interest and maturities, it is wise to be careful with your investments.
Phillip Bank Plc is a member of PhillipCapital, an integrated Asian financial house based in Singapore, but operational in 15 countries, including offices in Australia, Cambodia, China (and Hong Kong SAR), France, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Turkey, UK, UAE, USA and Vietnam.
Phillip Bank Plc commenced business in Cambodia in 2009. In 2019, they merged with Lendahand's partner Kredit (an MFI focused providing financial services and training to low-income earners).
Information document issuing entity(NL)
Information note issuing entitiy(BE)
With this investment Phillip Bank will be able to finance the following 9 entrepreneurs:
- Horl En 36) has a rice farm and is requesting a new loan for buying farm supplies, fertilizers, soils, rice seeds
- Eng Vy (27) has a cashew farm and wants to purchase more of farm supplies to use on her farm
- Doerun Neat (32) wants to purchase more farm land to plant the cashew
- Heng Soth (36) wants to purchase 1 hectare of farm land so she can increase her crop yield
- Hout Va (33) would like to purchase more land for his cashew farm so he can plant more cashew for next season
- Srey Yin (30) can boost her working capital with a loan so she can buy more grocery supplies to stock in her store
- Chhin Sreyleak (23) has a cassava farm in the Kampong Cham province of Cambodia. With a loan she can boost her crop yield
- Kry Sreyleang (51) is a goods seller in her community at Phnom Penh . She want to purchase more supplies to stock in her store
- May Vong (41) is a blacksmith who lives in Phnom Penh and with a loan she can purchase irons and other input needed to use in her shop.