How does it work?
The only thing you need to do is sign up for free and pick an entrepreneur you would like to provide with growth capital. You decide how much to invest from €50 minimum. The next step is payment via iDeal or with creditcard. In this stage, the total amount is reduced with €10. As soon as the project is fully funded, the total investment will be provided to the entrepreneur abroad on the 1st of the next month.
For example: you invest €50 in a Cambodian company with a maturity of 12 months. You pay with iDeal and, because of the discount, your actual payment will be €40. After 6 months, you will receive your first repayment of €25 + interest. After 12 months, you will receive the following €25 + interest.Yes, I want to join!
Terms and conditions for participating in this action
- The discount action (‘the Action’) is provided by Hands-on B.V. (Lendahand).
- The Action is active from October 23 untill December 31, 2017.
- The action is meant for people who never invested in Lendahand before, nor through a personal account, nor a business account.
- The action is non-transferable nor redeemable into cash or another price.
- Employees and contractors of Lendahand and their families are excluded from participation.
- Lendahand reserves the right to change the Action one-sided, suspend or end it. A notification will be made on www.lendahand.com/en-en/10e-actie
- Participants who reportedly take advantage of the Action, can be excluded from participation.
- Lendahand is not responsible for any possible typing errors.
- If the conditions do not provide, a decision will be made by Lendahand.
- By joining the Action, the participant declares to accept the conditions of the Action.
- Terms and conditions are applicable to the Action.
- 100% of the investors would recommend Lendahand
- Average of 795 customer experiences
- Great project in general - it gives one a meaningful way to help developing world. It is not a gift, it is a way to help them grow with cheap money. Regardin...- Martin
- General good experience. Good information at webpage and e-mails with new projects. To few projects in general, and special for solar/renewable energy proj...- Marius Gjerset
- Compared to the UK (lendahand Ethex) site I have previously used, it was difficult to register. Specifically I had a problem that my passport scan was of ...- Anonymous
- Very good experience with Lendahand. Main recommendations would be to improve reporting to better analyse diversification of investments and or risk. ...- Patrick Goodman
- very good website, good projects, keep up the good work- Anonymous
The above reviews of our crowdfunding are gathered by The Feedback Company: they guarantee the quality and validity of the feedback.
What type of impact do you want to create with your money?
I want to provide families with access to basic needs such as clean energy and sanitation.