With a loan of EUR 17,500 the 20 members of the Tuliwalala Group will be enabled to upgrade and expand their businesses hence improving their standard of living.
In the coming period there are different conditions for this partner.
- The interest rate has been temporarily increased by 0,5 percentage point to accommodate the growing uncertainty associated with COVID-19.
- In addition, this investee is allowed - provided they continue to comply with the applicable covenants - to refinance future repayments to Lendahand investors with the funds raised from this project.
- Repayments occur after 12 months, not after 6 months (grace period).
Tuliwalala Group is located in Jinja town in eastern Uganda. The group was formed in 2018. It comprises of 20 members who are mostly traders, service providers, tailors and market vendors.They are dedicated and hardworking group who pay their loan in time.Their need for the loan is to expand and upgrade their businesses to fit the modern era.
|Company name||Tuliwalala Group|
|Sector||Wholesale / Retail|
There is currently no information available for this section. Check the Summary tab for more.
- With this investment 3 jobs are created
- With this investment 15 lives are improved